Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Ways to duplicate campaign without duplicating associated deliveries or Ways to create campaign template from a campaign

Level 2

Hi there,

Our marketing team normally create new campaign(s) by duplicating existing campaign(s). Recently, we have started getting the following error when duplicating existing Campaigns (which we believe is due to the large SOAP request body sent by the client console [during duplication] rejected by our proxy, though yet to be confirmed)

IOB-090007 Network error (send(), errno=10054: an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host)

Any idea what could have caused the above error?

Also, it is observed that the deliveries associated to the campaign are also duplicated during campaign duplication (which we think is responsible for large SOAP request body). Is there anyway to duplicate campaign without duplicating it's associated deliveries?

Alternatively, is there a way to create (campaign) template from a campaign?

Thank you!

Cheers,

Selva

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

Consider creating a template out of it and use it instead of duplicating the campaign. see if the error does not appear. I feel it is best practice to use from the template. See if the error still persists and I just want to see if it works.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

Consider creating a template out of it and use it instead of duplicating the campaign. see if the error does not appear. I feel it is best practice to use from the template. See if the error still persists and I just want to see if it works.