Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Use the operator dropdown in a input form.

Level 6

Hello, I would like to use the operator dropdown in an input form:

Heku__0-1705410437924.png

I don't know how to use it in a custom input form, is there any way to display and use it? Is it a system enumeration?

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Heku_ ,

If I understood your question correctly, you would like to implement a drop down option in an input form

For example, if you have a custom field 'customerClass' with three possible values ("Class1," "Class2," or "Class3"), you want to display a drop down menu in the input form, allowing users to select from these predefined values.

To achieve this, you need to configure the custom field as an enumeration type in the data schema. Enumerations in Adobe Campaign Classic allow you to define a set of valid values for a field.

For detailed instructions on setting up enumerations, please refer to the following links:

1.https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/schema-r...

2. https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/administration-basics...

Once you have configured the custom field as an enumeration in the database, you can easily add it to the input form as a standard input element. The form will automatically render a drop down menu, allowing users to choose from the specified values.

If you have any further questions or need additional clarification, please let me  know.

Best regards,

Parvesh

Level 6

Hello Parvesh thank you for your reply, I want to use this in a query as a variable

Heku__0-1705479059502.png

I want to put in the 'Operator' field my form path:

Heku__2-1705479154072.pngHeku__3-1705479164373.png

I've tried changing the LIKE in the XML source for $(/tmp/@operation) but i get the error:

Heku__4-1705479603716.png

Any clue?

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_,

could you please elaborate more on what you are trying to achieve here?

Do you want the operator dropdown in the query activity to have a custom option in addition to what it already has?

BR,

Ishan

Level 6

I want to use a variable from a form in the operator of a query