Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Understand Data Quality and Reputation from Delivery Table

Community Advisor

Hello Team,

I am checking the data quality and reputation of my AC instance. For Data Quality I am using these attribute from Delivery Table/ Indicator Table 

indicators/@unknownUser

indicators/@processed

indicators/@mailboxFull

indicators/@processed

indicators/@invalidDomain

indicators/@processed]

and Reputation these attribute

indicators/@refused

indicators/@unreachable

Any suggestion to improve my delivery monitoring?

Thanks

Luca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Luca_Lattarini 

These indicators will tell you delivery rates and reasons only. From a deliverability perspective, you need to look into your sender's reputation, IP Score, and where the email actually lands in the email box. 

If all these things are working fine, then I would suggest you add BIMI to your sender profile in case you have not added it yet.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Luca_Lattarini 

These indicators will tell you delivery rates and reasons only. From a deliverability perspective, you need to look into your sender's reputation, IP Score, and where the email actually lands in the email box. 

If all these things are working fine, then I would suggest you add BIMI to your sender profile in case you have not added it yet.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Employee Advisor

Couple of options:

0. There are email bots within ESP's. However a general assumption is that no opens or clicks over long periods of time (8+months), mean that the email is not good. Any hard or soft bounces are automatically aggregated and quarantined/removed from sends within ACC.

1.Email report "Broadcast Statistics" in ACC will tell you the % delivered per ESP. This can be a leading sign that one of the big ESPs thinks you have bad reputation and not delivering your emails.

2.Google Post Master Tools.- https://www.gmail.com/postmaster/. Here you can add your txt file for your subdomain and google will tell you how your email reputation is (only at gmail). 

3. Engauge Adobe's Deliverability team. You can send in a support ticket. They have different levels of service depending on your contract. They will double check all your email headers and check the IP's and Subdomains are good to go.

4. If you want around the clock email reputation help reach out to Validity/Return Path. Adobe has a new partnership with them and they can watch all your campaigns and give you weekly feedback.
5. Can also build an API/FTP to send emails from ACC to Brite Verify. They will tell you if the email is a known email vs spam email. There are also other API's like known litigators, so you can scrub them off your list.