Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to view delivery target population

Level 6

Hello, when trying to send a proof or any delivery, we are getting this error when clicking on test personalization / delivery target population-

Sanjana12_0-1697789383870.png

Please help. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 ,

Can you click on details and share it here?

Normally, the workflow removes temporary tables after each transition is finished, and the next activity starts. So if you are viewing a finished transition in the workflow that does not retain data between transitions (in workflow properties - 'Keep the result of interim population between two executions').

But the error i get when the transition is finished 

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1697794552861.png

Could be also cache (clear cache and log out log in) or certain linked records are not exist (perhaps remove columns with link and see if you get the error)

Marcel Szimonisz

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 ,

Can you click on details and share it here?

Normally, the workflow removes temporary tables after each transition is finished, and the next activity starts. So if you are viewing a finished transition in the workflow that does not retain data between transitions (in workflow properties - 'Keep the result of interim population between two executions').

But the error i get when the transition is finished 

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1697794552861.png

Could be also cache (clear cache and log out log in) or certain linked records are not exist (perhaps remove columns with link and see if you get the error)

Marcel Szimonisz

Level 6

Hi Marcel, the issue was with cache. It's resolved now. Thanks