Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to upload image to public resources folder

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to upload image to public resources folder using a web page and while uploading the file I am getting this error "QUE-370030 You do not have the rights needed on folder of identifier 347358852 (documents of type 'File resource (fileRes)') to complete the operation. (iRc=-53) [nms:webApp Error] QUE-370030 You do not have the rights needed on folder of identifier 347358852 (documents of type 'File resource (fileRes)') to complete the operation."

For my operator account I have all the named rights assigned. But still this issue is coming.

For creating the web app for uploading image I have followed the steps mentioned in the below link

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/how-to-upload-a-file-using-w...

Below given is the code which I used in my JS activity after Page v5 activity.

var fileResXml = <fileRes contentType="Image"

internalName="sposnorNewImage" label="sposnor New Image" md5="b2448e9c52ca8f01999e5da510720ef1"

name="sposnorNewImage" originalName="SponsorNewReq"

xtkschema="xtk:fileRes"><folder id="347358852"/></fileRes>;

//create file res obj

var fileResObj = xtk.fileRes.create(fileResXml);

//publish

fileResObj.PublishIfNeeded();

//save it to db

fileResObj.save();

Could someone please help in resolving this?

@DavidKangni  @Manoj_Kumar_ 

@Vipul_Raghav @Marcel_Szimonisz @Jonathon_wodnicki 

Thanks & Regards,

Greeshma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
@Greeshma_Sampath1- Although your operator has the named rights, but you should also check if your operator or operator group has the access permissions for that folder (with id 347358852). If you can or ask admin to revise the folder (id 347358852) properties Right-click on the folder and select Properties > Security tab, ensure you operator group is authorized and has the correct access rights. Doc for ref: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-ma... I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Greeshma_Sampath1 ,

It seems your user does not have rights on folder with id 347358852 

Can you please work with the administrator to check your access on this folder.

Also, you can check the web logs for more information around this error.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 4

Hi @Vipul_Raghav

My operator is assigned with all the named rights.

And in the web logs only the error message i mentioned previously is showing.

can this be any other issue?

Thanks & regards,

Greeshma

Employee

Greeshma_Sampath1- Though your operator has the named rights, but you need to check if your operator or operator group has the access permissions for that folder (with id 347358852).
If you can or ask admin to check the folder properties > Security Tab to ensure permissions in place, refer to this doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-ma...

Hope this helps.

Correct answer by
Employee
@Greeshma_Sampath1- Although your operator has the named rights, but you should also check if your operator or operator group has the access permissions for that folder (with id 347358852). If you can or ask admin to revise the folder (id 347358852) properties Right-click on the folder and select Properties > Security tab, ensure you operator group is authorized and has the correct access rights. Doc for ref: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-ma... I hope this helps.

Level 3

HI @Greeshma_Sampath1 - The error mentioned by you says that you don't have the correct right to perform this task. I would request you to get in touch with your support team to check once again your rights.