Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to load a new .js file of type xtk:javascript..... failed to load the js library error

Level 4

Hi All,

I am trying to create a new custom workflow activity, but when trying to call a new js file from this custom activity its throwing below error- unable to load the new js library and not able to move forward. However currently the js file has no custom codes and only the call functions just to load.

PoonamBhardwaj_1-1652277613151.png

In the data schema i have already called these js:

<attribute default="'arc:fulfilment_js.js'" name="library"/>

<methods>
<method library="arc:fulfilment_js.js" name="FulfilmentGetDonors" static="true">

Below is the error :

PoonamBhardwaj_2-1652278000265.png

Please let me know if I am missing anything or there should be a different way of achieving this or should i need to mention the newly created js anywhere in the core libraries? I am currently stuck and any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Poonam_Dogra it seems that you forgot the extension in the name of your library (first screen)

The library seems to name 'arc:fulfilment_js' but it should be named 'arc:fulfilment_js.js'. Every Javascript should have this extension in the name.

As this name is unique, when you'll try to rename it, it will create a new one. Don't forget to delete the old one

Cedric

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Poonam_Dogra it seems that you forgot the extension in the name of your library (first screen)

The library seems to name 'arc:fulfilment_js' but it should be named 'arc:fulfilment_js.js'. Every Javascript should have this extension in the name.

As this name is unique, when you'll try to rename it, it will create a new one. Don't forget to delete the old one

Cedric

Level 4

Oh god what a mistake! 

Thanks a lot @CedricRey for catching this, really grateful for a quick reply and for sharp eye. 

Thanks once again!