Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to import Transactional Message Execution Package in Prod Instance

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am trying to import Transactional Message Execution Package in Prod Instance, but it seems to be disabled. i am unable to check the check box. 

ShineVv0823_0-1666342132620.png

i have imported the same in Stage Instance and the messages are sending fine.

Could someone please help me on the same?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @ShineVv0823 

what you see is expected behaviour, Message Center Execution has its own RT instance and you should not have installed it on ANY of your marketing instance.

please check the documentation for more details and follow it,

1- Check your licence to ensure you are entitled

2- Contact Adobe Customer Care to have your Production instance AND Stage instance configured as expected. 

sadly, in Stage, you can’t un-install the package and you will have to disable the elements such as backfeed workflow and the external account you have created. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/transactional-messaging/about-transac... 

A rule of thumb is to always check the documentation before starting something, no documentation is 100% perfect however, it avoid doing mistakes that might be irreparable. 

I hope this helps,

thanks,

denis. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @ShineVv0823 

what you see is expected behaviour, Message Center Execution has its own RT instance and you should not have installed it on ANY of your marketing instance.

please check the documentation for more details and follow it,

1- Check your licence to ensure you are entitled

2- Contact Adobe Customer Care to have your Production instance AND Stage instance configured as expected. 

sadly, in Stage, you can’t un-install the package and you will have to disable the elements such as backfeed workflow and the external account you have created. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/transactional-messaging/about-transac... 

A rule of thumb is to always check the documentation before starting something, no documentation is 100% perfect however, it avoid doing mistakes that might be irreparable. 

I hope this helps,

thanks,

denis.