Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

TRANSACTIONAL MESSAGE

Level 2

Hi,

Im using Adobe Campaign Classic.

I have just created a transactional message but it only lets me add one email, but I want to add another one. Anyone knows how can I do it?

Thanks in advance as always

kind regards,

Blanca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado1 

You can add the addresses as seed address while creating the template and once the trigger is made to the template the seed addresses will also receive the email.

Regards

Akshay

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado1 ,

A Transactional Template is used to send emails in Real time and it is triggered for each Request once ie, One email will be sent per one Request and this triggering will happen in Real time ie, For Example if a person Registers on a website, then a Welcome email will be sent to that Person in Real time.

Please find the Documentation Link for referring how Transactional Messaging works:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/transactional-messaging/about-transac...

Also Please find the Sample request which will be triggered for this Real time Messages.

<rtEvent type="{eventtypename}" wishedChannel="0" email="test@test.com" >

<ctx>
<orderID>ORDER123</orderID>
</ctx>
</rtEvent>

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

so you mean there's no way to add a second email?

sorry im a bit lost

Employee

Hi @bcollado1 

One email per event payload is the rule indeed.

However, you could send multiple events payload in a same SOAP payload using the pushEvents (with a s) API...so if the same content and context has to be sent to multiple people, you would achieve your goal,

Thanks

Denis

Level 2

Ok thanks for the info!!

and.. if I choose to take the way of making a workflow?

is there any possibility to take all the users who came through the transactional message and send them another email?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado1 

You can add the addresses as seed address while creating the template and once the trigger is made to the template the seed addresses will also receive the email.

Regards

Akshay