Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Transactional Message template

Level 2

Hi team,

I'm facing this issue while I publish this template. Kindly provide some ideas to get this resolved.

VijayMvj_0-1710237652946.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj ,

Could you also provide us the error logs screenshot by going to Home--> Monitoring-->Processes List -->  web@default--> Open the log Journal and select todays date and give us the logs.

Sample log screen as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_0-1710238939737.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj ,

From the error Logs ,it looks like the connection for "mc" user is not valid.

To check the external account used in your Template, Please go to the Delivery Template Properties-> Routing and check the External Account being used there.

Below is the sample External account for Execution Instance.

Could you Please check the  "Message Center execution instance " External account  under "/Administration/Platform/External Accounts/" and "Test the connection" for "mc" Account used there.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1710243159033.png

This issue will occur for all the other Transactional Templates also if used the same Routing.

The fix for this would be to reset the mc Account password if the connection is not successful.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

Yes @LakshmiPravallika , 

I reset the mc account password and the test connection is successfully completed but I am having an issue while publishing the template.

Thanks,

Vijay

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj ,

Could you Please share us the updated Monitoring logs after mc connection successful during publishing the Template?

Regards,

Pravallika.

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj,

Can you please check / share a screenshot of the delivery properties where you select the event type and routing account?

If the routing account is correct, event type is ok, sender/reply address is correct, mc instance is up and running, then you should contact Adobe Support for this.

One last thing, did you check the transactional message journal (logs) for details? Found anything there?

BR,

Ishan

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj 

Based on the error message you provided, the issue is related to the LogonToRemoteInstance method of the nms:extAccount service. This method is responsible for logging into an external account, which is used by the workflow to connect to a third-party system or external application.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that the username and password used to log in to the external account are correct. Also, check if the account is still active and not locked out.

2. Verify that the endpoint URL used to connect to the external account is correct and reachable. You can try accessing the URL directly from a browser or using a tool like Postman to make sure that the connection is working.

3. Review the server logs to see if there are any errors related to the nms:extAccount service or the LogonToRemoteInstance method. This may help you identify the root cause of the issue.

4. Check the message center workflow configuration: Ensure that the Message Center workflow is configured correctly with the correct External Account ID and other relevant details.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to contact Adobe Support.

You can also take reference to the solved thread regarding a similar issue.

Thanks

Akshay

Level 2

Hi @AkshayAnand

I tried the above steps which you provided to resolve the issue. 

I checked the username, password, and external account, which is also active, and saw that the external account test connection was also successful.

VijayMvj_0-1710400339547.png

while publishing the template getting this warning :

VijayMvj_2-1710401612367.png

VijayMvj_1-1710400343753.png

FYI- I'm using soapUI for testing the messages.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj,

Check if the sender/reply/error address configured in your Transactional email template is whitelisted on the message center instance.

BR,

Ishan

Level 2

Hi @isahore , 

yeah, I checked that as well! the addresses are configured correctly.