Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Form preview is not working in Adobe campaign classic

Level 4

Hi there, 

I have used test activity in my forms and based up on the feature_cd value and model value it has to render that particular form but I am getting the below error when I try to preview the form itself, Please suggest.

Test activity:

rvnth_0-1710152758352.png

Error preview screenshot:

rvnth_1-1710152790435.png

workflow:

rvnth_2-1710152817347.png

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thank you @LakshmiPravallika . The issue has been resolved after enabling the debug mode. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth ,

Please check if there are any Mandatory variables defined in your Webapp Properties by going to the Webapp's Properties --> Parameters and check the Mandatory field as "No" there for all your variables.

If they are mandatory , then please add those parameters into the Webapps Url for previewing the Form,

Regards,

Pravallika.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thank you @LakshmiPravallika . The issue has been resolved after enabling the debug mode. 

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth 

In the preview tab of your WebApps, you can check debug mode check box and you will be able to see the error. Could you kindly paste that screenshot so that it would help us understand the problem better and I guess then we can help you out.

AkshayAnand_0-1710154061312.png

Thanks

Akshay

Level 4

Hi @AkshayAnand , 

I appreciate your help. After enabling debug mode, I identified and resolved the error. However, I encountered an issue while attempting to personalize the survey based on the features users purchased. When I try to preview the form with additional parameters in the URL, it still shows the default form. Could you please confirm if I can view the personalized form by including the additional parameters in the URL, or if I can only see it by sending the link within an email with the appended parameters?

Thank you in advance

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth 

If you include your necessary parameters and append it to the preview URL, I hope you should be able to see the preview. Although to test it's working end to end an Email trigger is always the best option.

Thanks

Akshay

Level 4

Hi @AkshayAnand , 

I received the below error message after adding the parameters in the properties section of the web app and declaring them as variables. 

rvnth_0-1710501708180.png

Best,

Revanth

Level 4

Also, I am expecting the feature_cd values to be pulled from a custom schema that I have. Please suggest on how can I achieve this. 

Thank you in advance.

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth 

For viewing as preview you can directly add "feature_cd" in the preview URL with some data and view your form. From implementation side, I could see you are using the above field as a parameter, hence this field should be present in the transition of your workflow through which you are triggering your WebApp so that while loading the WebApp URL in the browser this field will get auto populated and hence load the WebApp correctly.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Akshay