Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Timezone problemsf

Level 2

Hello

I'm trying to run a workflow based on an option that stores the last run of the workflow.

I'm querying the Recipient tracking logs for "logDate" and comparing that with the option as "on on after"

I have a delivery that has its tracking logs all on 8:ish, so 8:05, 8:30 and 8:55.

The option is, double confirmed in the workflow log, set at "Mon Jul 08 2019 09:28:53 GMT+0100 (BST)".

When I run the query then, it should not find any records because 8:05, 8:30 and 8:55 are not 'on or after' Mon Jul 08 2019 09:28:53 GMT+0100 (BST).

However when run, it shows one record, the one from 8:55.

How is that possible?

ps. The server time is set on Europe/London Timezone, so BST as well.

what am I doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Check that server timezone (logInfo(execCommand('date') in linux) and db timezone (xtk:option wdbctimezone) match.

There are also workflow timezones and operator timezones. If they're not all the same, make them the same.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Check that server timezone (logInfo(execCommand('date') in linux) and db timezone (xtk:option wdbctimezone) match.

There are also workflow timezones and operator timezones. If they're not all the same, make them the same.

Thanks,

-Jon