Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SSO Integration

Employee

Hi all,

One of my clients is looking at using a SSO login for Adobe campaign. They will use the same credentials as for login to their company AD. However they have a question : How would this affect the rest of the products they have at Adobe? Photoshop etc?  From what I can see it looks like a central Adobe SSO for all products?

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html

Thanks,

Matteo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa ,

Yes, if this SSO will be enabled via Adobe Admin console and all your users belong to the same Federated type accounts then whenever you try to login to Adobe campaign classic via 'Adobe Id': (screenshot-1) then you will be automatically redirected to your same organization authentication page which is displayed for other orgs too (screenshot-2).

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1665137592963.png

_Shubham_Goyal__1-1665137658604.png

Br,
Shubham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa ,

Yes, if this SSO will be enabled via Adobe Admin console and all your users belong to the same Federated type accounts then whenever you try to login to Adobe campaign classic via 'Adobe Id': (screenshot-1) then you will be automatically redirected to your same organization authentication page which is displayed for other orgs too (screenshot-2).

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1665137592963.png

_Shubham_Goyal__1-1665137658604.png

Br,
Shubham