Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sent count less than upstream population

Level 2

The sent count is less than the upstream population.

What are two reasons for this result?

A. The upstream population did NOT include seeds.

B. Some pressure typologies were applied.

C. Some recipients were Quarantined.

D. The upstream population was too large.

My answer is B and C. Please correct me if I am wrong

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @HanadyTa 

I would go with your answer options of B and C, because these two processes exclude the audience from the target population based on the rules, hence reducing the actual sent count from the actual inbound population. In case of option A "The upstream population did NOT include seeds" yes, it's correct that the seed addresses will not reflect in the inbound transitions, but it will increase the sent count. For example, if you are targeting your email through workflow and include your other email in the seed address of the template, then the transition count will be 1 but the sent count will be 2.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Akshay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @HanadyTa 

I would go with your answer options of B and C, because these two processes exclude the audience from the target population based on the rules, hence reducing the actual sent count from the actual inbound population. In case of option A "The upstream population did NOT include seeds" yes, it's correct that the seed addresses will not reflect in the inbound transitions, but it will increase the sent count. For example, if you are targeting your email through workflow and include your other email in the seed address of the template, then the transition count will be 1 but the sent count will be 2.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Akshay