Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Script Error when trying to input date for Global Email Performance in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 1

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to resolve this error in Aodbe Campaign Classic v7 as this is not allowing me to download reports that I need for work.

When I head to Reports > Email Performance tab and it will load the calendar view.

I only mouse hover to where I should input the date, this script Error will pop up before I could do anything:

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 1064

Char: 12

Error: Unable to get property 'nodeType' of undefined or null reference

Code: 0

URL: https://cmt-prd.sq.com.sg/nl/core/datepicker/datepicker.js

I need to mass download campaign email performance and without it, I can only download via individual campaigns which is really frustrating. Hopefully, someone here can help me to resolve this error, please!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PrisYeo,

Have a look at the reports section (Administration -> Reports) through explorer view to see why it's throwing an error. If you think it's an OOTB report and throwing an error submit a support ticket to have a look at it.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PrisYeo,

Have a look at the reports section (Administration -> Reports) through explorer view to see why it's throwing an error. If you think it's an OOTB report and throwing an error submit a support ticket to have a look at it.

Thanks, Sathees