Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Script Error when trying to input date for Global Email Performance in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 1

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to resolve this error in Aodbe Campaign Classic v7 as this is not allowing me to download reports that I need for work.

When I head to Reports > Email Performance tab and it will load the calendar view.

I only mouse hover to where I should input the date, this script Error will pop up before I could do anything:

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 1064

Char: 12

Error: Unable to get property 'nodeType' of undefined or null reference

Code: 0

URL: https://cmt-prd.sq.com.sg/nl/core/datepicker/datepicker.js

I need to mass download campaign email performance and without it, I can only download via individual campaigns which is really frustrating. Hopefully, someone here can help me to resolve this error, please!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PrisYeo,

Have a look at the reports section (Administration -> Reports) through explorer view to see why it's throwing an error. If you think it's an OOTB report and throwing an error submit a support ticket to have a look at it.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PrisYeo,

Have a look at the reports section (Administration -> Reports) through explorer view to see why it's throwing an error. If you think it's an OOTB report and throwing an error submit a support ticket to have a look at it.

Thanks, Sathees