Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Schedule wave according to a calendar

Level 1

Hi, i'm trying to schedule waves according to a calendar but i can't because of the error "soap call" that i can see when i try to save my changes on tab delivery.

I need to set 6 waves like in the pic below, but i think there is some problem with percentage.

It works if i set 5 wave with 20% size or 4 waves with 25% size, but if I try to set 6 waves it doesn't work (i've tried with 16%,17%,16,6%16,7%). So my question is: i can only set with percentage with integer numbers?

Frasky90_0-1638458837790.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It seems you are missing some admin rights or rights to a particular folder, can you check the web logs? and see if theres anything in there while you try to perform the same action

David__Garcia_0-1638536190390.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Do you mind sharing the error?

You can set the number of messages as a fixed number or percentage as stated in the waves definition form

David__Garcia_0-1638512699495.png

Level 1

Hi David,

this is the error:

Frasky90_0-1638530482934.png

I think the problem is that campaign requires to set a precise percentage (eg.25%), but with 6 waves I don't know which one to insert

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It seems you are missing some admin rights or rights to a particular folder, can you check the web logs? and see if theres anything in there while you try to perform the same action

David__Garcia_0-1638536190390.png