Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Save targetData in broadLogRcp

Level 5

Hello, I would like to save all the targetData in a custom XML field in broadLogRcp, i know i can store an attribute from the targetData like this:

Heku__0-1707840647923.png

But when i do this: 

Heku__1-1707840697202.png

With tD like:

Heku__2-1707840729147.png

I get this error when I send the delivery

Heku__3-1707840761981.png

How can I do it?

Thank you in advance,

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Heku_,
you need to create memo column that will store you XML as string and then parse back to XML it when needed.

You can perhaps store JSON instead as string in memo field of broadLog

This might bring some performance issues when saving a lot of data to broad log. Perhaps you can create another table where you can store the data that will be linked to your deliveryBroadLog table and recipient id

Marcel

Level 5

Hello @Marcel_Szimonisz, what is the exact way?

I've tried this configuration:

Schema broadLogRcp:

Heku__0-1707924965341.png

Target Mapping additional fields:

Heku__1-1707925000807.png

But I get this error:

ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-01747: invalid user.table.column, table.column, or column specification

I've tried the same with "element" instead of "attribute"

Community Advisor

I think you cannot save directly entire targetData to each broad log record

This additional fields on target mapping happens on 1-1 level so you need to build perhaps JSON of all data you need per recipient and then just save it.

What you need from particular targetData only save those fields you need by creating JSON string on fly in expression builder?
I think i need more context for this to help you more.

Marcel

Level 5

I need to save all the target data so the users don't need to do a custom target mapping or a custom data input for every delivery...

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_,

do you mind detailing your use case a bit? 

The above statement adds some confusion to your question.

BR,

Ishan

Level 5

I just need to save all the target data in a broadLogRcp field, I was trying to do it with a target mapping but it didn't work.