Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Retrieve delivery recipients after targeting

Level 3
Level 3

What would be the best way to retrieve  a list of the recipient ids that have been targeted by a particular campaign during message preparation? for example I want to retrieve the recipient ids so that I can store them in a custom table.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@o_X 

I don't think it's a good idea to use typology as It may not be scalable for big deliveries.

Easiest way is to create a workflow (scheduled or use post process in external account), collect new broadlogs and update your  table 'cus:unsub' .

You can also do it in your campaign workflow in case you don't have lot of campaigns to update

DavidKangni_0-1707338155789.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@o_X 

I don't think it's a good idea to use typology as It may not be scalable for big deliveries.

Easiest way is to create a workflow (scheduled or use post process in external account), collect new broadlogs and update your  table 'cus:unsub' .

You can also do it in your campaign workflow in case you don't have lot of campaigns to update

DavidKangni_0-1707338155789.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni