Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Restrictions to access folder in schema

Level 4

Hi,

How can I add restrictions in the schema - means I have created company operator group. If user doesn't have access to the company operator group, then it should not be able to access in the schema.How can I use sysFilter in schema to access group.

Regards,

Tejashri

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @tejashriw155148 

below conditions will restrict access to all users which not belong to the company group.

<sysFilter name="readAccess"> 
 <condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('company')=false" expr="FALSE"/>
</sysFilter>

<sysFilter name="writeAccess">  
 <condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('company')=false" expr="FALSE"/>
</sysFilter>

Regards,

Milan

Level 4

Hi @Milan_Vucetic @DavidKangni @isahore 

I want to give schema access to those users only who login as admin or internal and the users who have "company" as operatorGroup/namedRight.

I tried below logic in the schema but its not working.

<condition enabledIf="true" expr="hasNamedRight('bank')=true OR $(login)='admin' OR $(login)='internal'"/>
</sysFilter>

What should I do?

Thanks,

Community Advisor

Hi,

You have to create the named rights and add it to your user. Also make sure  give the operator or group the access to the folders you want.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 4

Hi @DavidKangni 

I have created name right and added to my user. Here I want restriction to the schema instead of folder.

How can I add the restriction in the schema so that only "company" operator group can access the schema?

Thanks,

Community Advisor
Hi @tejashriw155148, do you want to hide only particular schema(s) from users who do not have a given namedRight? OR all entities of a particular type?

Community Advisor

Hi @tejashriw155148 ,

This should work:

<condition enabledIf="(hasNamedRight('bank') OR $(login)='admin' OR $(login)='internal')" expr="1=1"/>
</sysFilter>

Community Advisor

Hi @tejashriw155148 ,

This should work:

<condition enabledIf="(hasNamedRight('bank') OR $(login)='admin' OR $(login)='internal')" expr="1=1"/>
</sysFilter>

Thanks,

Ishan

Level 4

Hello @isahore 

I tried the above logic but its not working as expected.

When I logged in as user who is not admin or internal user and also doesn't have access of bank operator group, still able to access data from the schema..

The requirement is that:

Only the users who logged in as admin or internal or who has bank operator group should access data from the schema.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Tejashri