Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Recipients: 2 recipients tables for testing?

Level 5

Company wants to upgrade the process on how they produce the data that goes into Adobe Campaign. 

Currently they have an on-premise DataLake, but they're moving to the Cloud.

So they want to have 2 recipients tables:

01.- Our current Recipients (that has an extension with custom fields for our recipients/clients). Data arrives to SFTP via Azure Data Factory from on-premise DataLake.

02.- New Recipients: less fields, they are moving away some fields from currrent recipients to new schemas. Data arrives to SFTP via Azure Data Factory from Cloud.

how to approace this task?

I'm planning on: keeping the Recipients (nms) and have a new extension Recipients "from cloud" (company). But I cannot tell apart fields from Recipients(nms) and Recipients (company). Is there any docs?

Currently, we have Recipients (nms) and Recipients (company) but as far I can see in the structure tab of each schema, the have the same fields. So I don't know which are exclusive to Recipients (nms).

*After all testings, we'd just data from cloud to ingest into recipients and it extension.
** Also, for push notifications: there is a token field that gets generated for each mobile app in client's phones. Would be ok just to export that as a CSV and re import that and make a match when the "new recipients" is in place?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

You can either create a new whole schema with the attributes you want or create a field so you're able to differentiate, for example: isCloud (boolean). Then you create a new Input Form for it with the new schema or refering to recipients but with only the fields you want

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

You can either create a new whole schema with the attributes you want or create a field so you're able to differentiate, for example: isCloud (boolean). Then you create a new Input Form for it with the new schema or refering to recipients but with only the fields you want

Administrator

Hi @ogonzalesdiaz,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa