Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Read workflow activity settings in approval task

Community Advisor

Hello,

I want to hide enable certain fields in the approval task response based on the what you set in approval task in workflow.

Basically I need to read something from activity validation in the - Task approval (xtk) xtk taskWizard

so I can hide or show certain approval options

thanks for any advice, workaround 

Marcel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think I have it. Ineed to implement another schema method that will get me the field. Something similar what it is done with the task validation params.

<enter>
      <soapCall name="GetValidationParameters" service="xtk:workflow">
        <param exprIn="[@workflow-id]" type="string"/>
        <param exprIn="@taskIdentifier" type="string"/>
        <param type="DOMElement" xpathOut="/ignored/parameters"/>
      </soapCall>
      <set value="" xpath="/ignored/@value"/>
    </enter>

I have created wrapper to the function above that additionally looked up for the checkbox value saved under the particular workflow activity and saved it in the parameters. Which I reused to display entire section in the taskApproval form.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think I have it. Ineed to implement another schema method that will get me the field. Something similar what it is done with the task validation params.

<enter>
      <soapCall name="GetValidationParameters" service="xtk:workflow">
        <param exprIn="[@workflow-id]" type="string"/>
        <param exprIn="@taskIdentifier" type="string"/>
        <param type="DOMElement" xpathOut="/ignored/parameters"/>
      </soapCall>
      <set value="" xpath="/ignored/@value"/>
    </enter>

I have created wrapper to the function above that additionally looked up for the checkbox value saved under the particular workflow activity and saved it in the parameters. Which I reused to display entire section in the taskApproval form.

Administrator

Thanks @Marcel_Szimonisz for sharing the solution, and being immensely resourceful to the Community.

Sukrity Wadhwa