Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Problem with Setting "Scheduling" for Recurring Mails

Level 2

Hello everyone,

so I am currently learning how to use Campaign and I have encountered a problem:

I created a simple workflow in which I select one recipient which I want to send the recurring email to.

StripedFox_0-1667222749160.png

In the recurring email delivery I select a template and I want to set the delivery with the "Scheduling" option.

I then select the delivery time to be 20 minutes in the future and run the workflow.

StripedFox_1-1667222820907.png

The problem I face is that the workflow (after confirming the content and target) finishes and no email is delivered (even at the correct time).

I was able to send the email by executing the pending tasks manually at the correct time but that doesn't seem right.

The question is how would I correctly do this?

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @StripedFox ,

Open Recurring Delivery > Property > Approvals tab, and make sure all checkbox are unchecked. (And Make sure that you are targeting correct test recipient before starting the workflow)

ParthaSarathy_0-1667230095232.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @StripedFox ,

Open Recurring Delivery > Property > Approvals tab, and make sure all checkbox are unchecked. (And Make sure that you are targeting correct test recipient before starting the workflow)

ParthaSarathy_0-1667230095232.png

Level 2

Hi @ParthaSarathy,

thank you for your suggestion. Changing the approvals did help and everything works now.