Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Prioritizing certain recipients when sending in waves

Level 1

Hey ACC community,

I'm trying to figure out a method of ensuring that certain recipients are included in the the first wave of a throttled delivery. This organization uses a query to add seed records which were imported into the campaign history table instead of adding them into the seed addresses in the delivery target setup. We would like to ensure these seeds are part of the first wave. Does anyone know how Adobe assigns the send order when generating waves? Any insight or suggestions on how to achieve this is appreciated. Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @trzel ,

Check on campaign settings in Advanced campaign parameters, you should find the insertion mode.

DavidKangni_0-1679933076536.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @trzel ,

Check on campaign settings in Advanced campaign parameters, you should find the insertion mode.

DavidKangni_0-1679933076536.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 5

As far as I know, Adobe Campaign Classic uses a round-robin algorithm to assign send orders when generating waves. This means that each recipient will be assigned to a wave in a different order. 

I can see David's screenshot, but not sure if it will apply to waves as well... let us know.

Thanks

Madhan

Administrator

Hi @trzel,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa