Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

preloading the data based on particular coloumn

Level 4

Hi 
I have created a web app There is two page in web app also i have using customer details table to store custid firstname emai mobile .
in the first page ill be giving the cust Id , once its got submitted then it will redirect to next page  there the remaining column of the table are included like firstname email mobile .
So what my question is when i have provided the cust id it has to fetch the each data of the record which i referenced in the form
for example if im giving custid as 001 next page details would be kavya as firstname kavay@gmai.com as email and 90988780 this should be as mobile 
and if im giving custid as 003 next page details would be sneha as firstname sneha@gmai.com as email and 896876789this should be as mobile 

My idea whould be the cust id should validate with exiting cust id and it should fetch the records based on cust id
Does anyone knows please help me to achieve it 
and note im not  passing custid while registering the data Im using the dashboard link of the web app to achieve that !
FYI i have attached my web app workflow

NV97_0-1706087678422.png

@AkshayAnand 

@Craig_Thonis 

@Manoj_Kumar_ 

@Amine_Abedour 

@Marcel_Szimonisz

@DavidKangni 

@Amit_Kumar 

@ShashankNigam02

@ParthaSarathy 

@Ganesh5067

@Jonathon_wodnicki

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hello @vani97 

You will have to use the queryDef to achieve this.

Some examples are given on this link:

How Web Apps work in ACC (and ctx variable) | Blog by Florian Courgey

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn