Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Preload activity for web app not working for Boolean fields added to recepient

Level 4

Team, I have extended recipient schema and added couple Boolean fields and text fields. In webpage i am able to map that fields. Preload acivity is able to load the Text fields from Recipient however for Boolean fields, preload acivity is not working. Now value for Boolen fields could be problem as i see i gave true and false. That i dont know and might be changing to 1 or 0 might solve the problem. Anyone else faced the similar situation? 

<div class="control"><input name="radio-stacked" class="radio" id="typeOfJournalistMedia" required="true" type="radio" checked="checked" value="" data-nl-bindto="xpath" data-nl-label="Media" data-nl-xpath="@media" data-nl-ismandatory="false" data-nl-uncheckedvalue="false" /> <label class="form-check-label" for="typeOfJournalistMedia">Journalist/Media</label> <input name="radio-stacked" class="radio" id="typeOfJournalistNonMedia" required="" type="radio" checked="checked" value="true" data-nl-bindto="xpath" data-nl-label="Non Media" data-nl-xpath="@nonmedia" data-nl-ismandatory="false" data-nl-uncheckedvalue="false" /> <label class="form-check-label" for="typeOfJournalistNonMedia">Non-Media</label></div>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Prasanna_Soni 

You can use the javascript to look at the boolean value and then check/uncheck the radio box.

<%
if(media==1 || media==true){
 %>
<script>
 document.getElementById("typeOfHournalistMedia").checked = true;
</script>
<%
}
%>

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Prasanna_Soni 

You can use the javascript to look at the boolean value and then check/uncheck the radio box.

<%
if(media==1 || media==true){
 %>
<script>
 document.getElementById("typeOfHournalistMedia").checked = true;
</script>
<%
}
%>

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @Prasanna_Soni,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa