Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Oracle cloud integration with adobe server by copy pasting the adobe server folder structure in new windows machine

Level 4

Hi Team,

Oracle is moving to cloud (Oracle cloud integration with adobe server), hence we need to connect oracle server to adobe server so all configurations/new installations needs to be done on the new windows machine?

Rather than trying to install adobe server on the new windows machine, we are planning to copy paste the adobe server folder structure from old windows machine to new windows machine.

Will this approach have any impact?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, a new db instance means starting over.

Desired objects, such as folders, can be exported out of the old env and imported to the new one.

I was on a project recently where the client repeatedly changed db's, but thanks to comprehensive packaging it was mostly a non-event.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, a new db instance means starting over.

Desired objects, such as folders, can be exported out of the old env and imported to the new one.

I was on a project recently where the client repeatedly changed db's, but thanks to comprehensive packaging it was mostly a non-event.

Thanks,

-Jon