Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Operators are removed from Operator group

Level 2

Hello,

We have a new operator group folder which contains a new operator group. When I (as an admin) add new operators to the group some of us disappear from the group automatically. I've tried to add 3 different users. All with the same rights/accesses, but two of them always gets removed. The last one is still there. I can't find any differences in the operators.

operator_LI.jpg

Do you know what the issue might be? Is there a OOTB-workflow that cleanses the groups for some reason? Im out of ideas.

Need to add: The ones I add that gets removed doesnt get removed instantly, sometimes they are there for 5 minutes, sometimes 2 minutes etc.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MartinviGustaf ,

are you using IMS for logging in to Campaign, ie. using AdobeID instead of user name and password?

In that case, you need to make some change in Admin Console to add the user to corresponding group. It will automatically sync when operator logs in to Campaign.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @MartinviGustaf,

Are you using adobe IMS for logging into Adobe Campaign? If yes, then the operators need to be added to that group via the admin console only. If you manually add any operators to an operator group via the Campaign console, they will get removed from the group as soon as they login the next time.

Let me know if that helped.

Thanks.

Level 2

Hello, no it looks like we are using a LDAP solution. Does the same rule apply there?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MartinviGustaf ,

are you using IMS for logging in to Campaign, ie. using AdobeID instead of user name and password?

In that case, you need to make some change in Admin Console to add the user to corresponding group. It will automatically sync when operator logs in to Campaign.

Level 2

Hello, no it looks like we are using a LDAP solution.

Community Advisor

Hi @MartinviGustaf ,

The addition of users to the group shall be done in directory.

The following documentation can help you understand the setup and how it works.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/connect-t...

Cheers,

Deb

Level 2

Thank you! Altought reading the documentation. Where can I find the LDAP directory of an already existing LDAP set-up?

Community Advisor

You can find the LDAP server address from Deployment Wizzard in Adobe Campaign. Not sure you will have access to LDAP directory or not, You may need to reach out to your IT team for this.

Cheers,

Deb