Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

One click Unsubscribe button in Gmail shows only in other email categories than "Primary"

Level 2

Hello Adobe friends,

I have implemented the one-click unsub functionality and it used to work when i tested it (many times) in my gmail account. Suddenly few days after the button stopped showing up without me making any changes in the typology rule/webapp. I then investigated and realized that if i enable the any other category than Primary in gmail like "Promotions" then the test email is being delivered to Promotions where the button shows up as it should. While if i enable only the Primary category then the email gets delivered there where the button is nowhere to be found.

The button is therefore gone when the email is delivered to Primary but it shows if the email is delivered in any other inbox category. 

Is there anything i can do to solve this? We need to go live with this functionality asap and im running out of ideas on how to tackle this issue. 

Hopefully somebody has faced this problem prior and can drop a hint. I would be very thankful. See screens attached for better clarity.

Cheers

0 Replies