Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Offers Representation in multiple offer spaces

Level 5

Hi Team, 

This is with regards to the offer presentation at multiple offer spaces :- does that mean that the offer which is approved for multiple spaces are eligible to be presented to customers from that space. 

The requirement here is :- we have 10 different offer categories / folders. 

<Parent>

A

A1

A2

B

B1

B2

B3

Now we have offer space created for Category A and Category B respectively. 

Suppose if I have to do the cross marketing like :- offer A1 should be visible in both offer space A and B. 

and vice versa like B3 visible for both offer space A and B. 

Can we achieve this ?

What we tried :- 

Since each offer space has the default category which is pertaining to only specific offer category; we created separate offer space for the <parent> folder which is accessible to any child folders ; this works but seems like it will downgrade the performance. 

Any inputs apart from the above , will be of greater help.

Thanks,
Adithya

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Adithyakumar Looks like you are doing it right. 

i think its a great hack to achieve this. Yes there will be issue with the performance as the system has to make the joins in database to associate the eligible offer.

A good way to check the performance lag would be to do an API call and check the response time.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Adithyakumar Looks like you are doing it right. 

i think its a great hack to achieve this. Yes there will be issue with the performance as the system has to make the joins in database to associate the eligible offer.

A good way to check the performance lag would be to do an API call and check the response time.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi Manoj, 

Thanks so much for your comments on this.. it was very helpful. 

Regards,
Adithya