Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Multi-armed bandit testing

Level 2

Hello,

Some of our Campaign users have been using Adobe Target recently and are getting into multi-armed bandit testing, and now they are asking for the same functionality in Campaign Classic.

Do anyone know if this is anything that is being developed for Campaign Classic, or perhaps Standard?

I guess you could implement some JavaScript to modify the existing A/B testing and get a similar functionality, do anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

IIRC this was the page I used as a reference, wikipedia has different algos:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I demoed a version of this at Summit a couple years ago. It’s simple js, instead of cutting over the entire population and ending exploration phase as in normal a/b, just parameterize the split and continue testing with one of the algos until set is exhausted. This strategy lends itself better to indefinite campaigns, such as welcome or birthday messages, where continued testing is preferable to ending it.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

That's great, do you perhaps have any code samples of this to help us on the way?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

IIRC this was the page I used as a reference, wikipedia has different algos: