Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

TEST A/B Send Time Optimization

Level 3

Hi,

I would like to ask if theres any way to apply the test A/B in a workflow but testing which time hour is gonna be the best to send our emails.

I only have found this documentation but nothing refering to the sending hour: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-classic/using/sending-messages/a-b-testing/use-c...

Thanks in advance as always

Kind regards,

Blanca

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado 

The best time should always be the live hour or the most engaging time when you can engage most of the customers. We generally target our most campaigns between 9-11am or 6-8pm.

Also, A/B test has the waiting time too, hence the sincere customers would have sufficient time to visit the campaign if they lost initially.

But ultimately, it's the decision of your business logic/use case and target customers which would help you decide the campaign's best suited time.

Regards

Akshay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado 

The best time should always be the live hour or the most engaging time when you can engage most of the customers. We generally target our most campaigns between 9-11am or 6-8pm.

Also, A/B test has the waiting time too, hence the sincere customers would have sufficient time to visit the campaign if they lost initially.

But ultimately, it's the decision of your business logic/use case and target customers which would help you decide the campaign's best suited time.

Regards

Akshay