Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Mirror page URL for multiple records.

Level 3

Hi all,

I am trying to get the mirror page urls for a large number of records and update the same in a table for reporting purpose. I have tried nms.delivery.GetMirrorURL() and successfully got the urls in a table. But the problem is it takes a lot of time to get the work done (approx. 90 mins. for around 8000 records). Can anyone suggest a more time efficient way to get these urls into the table (using a workflow). Below is the code i tried.

Code:

var sql1=" SELECT ibId,idId FROM "+vars.tableName;

var sql2= sqlSelect("collection,bId:int,dId:int",sql1);

var mirror;

for each (var sql2 in sql2.collection){

mirror = nms.delivery.GetMirrorURL(sql2.dId.toString(), sql2.bId.toString())

sql = "UPDATE "+ vars.tableName +" SET sMirror='"+mirror+"' WHERE ibId="+sql2.bId.toString();

logInfo(sqlExec(sql));

sqlExec(sql);

}

This code is written in a javascript activity in a workflow.

Regards,

Jayesh Bhanushali

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Measure which call is slow here by stubbing out the GetMirrorUrl() call and see how long it takes to run.

• If sqlExec() is slow, check that ibId col is indexed in your table.
  • If GetMirrorUrl() is slow, replace it with your own js, it's just url-encoding cryptString('-1|<broadlog id in base16>|<delivery id in base16>').
  • Deleting the log-write line will also slightly improve perf.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Measure which call is slow here by stubbing out the GetMirrorUrl() call and see how long it takes to run.

• If sqlExec() is slow, check that ibId col is indexed in your table.
  • If GetMirrorUrl() is slow, replace it with your own js, it's just url-encoding cryptString('-1|<broadlog id in base16>|<delivery id in base16>').
  • Deleting the log-write line will also slightly improve perf.

Thanks,

-Jon