Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Mirror Page Generation for Spanish and Portuguese

Level 2

Hello ACC community, How can we generate multi language mirror pages (Ex: Spanish, Poruguese...etc)?. I was able to create an English version of mirror page then inserted it to the personalization block, but when tried to clone it to a Spanish version it's still rendering to the English version (See screenshot).

Soph75_0-1671635786396.png

Thanks,

Soph

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Soph75 

Mirror page is based on the email itself so if the email is a Spanish, the mirror page HTML  will be in Spanish, there is nothing to do.

Reading you it would appear that your email is in English, hence the mirror page HTML will also be English.

Thanks

Denis.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Soph75 

Mirror page is based on the email itself so if the email is a Spanish, the mirror page HTML  will be in Spanish, there is nothing to do.

Reading you it would appear that your email is in English, hence the mirror page HTML will also be English.

Thanks

Denis.

Level 2

Hello,

I guess you're talking about the text before the miror page link.

Like : 
- French : Si vous ne voyez pas correctement cette page, cliquez ici.
- English : If you don't see correctly the emailing, click here.
- Etc.

You're using a Persolization block, so in my opinion is to update the HTML code like :

If language is "spanish" 
- Your spanish text
Else if language is "portuguese"
- Your portuguese text
Else
- Text by defaut. You should use the english text

Voici un exemple : 
<% if (CHAMPS=='OPTION 1') { %>Si le champs est égal à l'OPTION 1 alors ce texte apparait,
<% } else if (CHAMPS=='OPTION 2' ||CHAMPS=='OPTION 3') { %>Si le champs est égal à l'OPTION 2 ou OPTION 3 alors ce texte apparait,
<% } else { %>Si le champs n'est pas égal aux options précédemment listées alors ce texte apparait,
<% } %>

If you're talking about clickable link, Denis_Bozonnet is right.

Best regards

Administrator

Hi @Soph75,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa