Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Migrate from Adobe Campaign v8 client console to the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface

Level 2

How to migrate from Adobe Campaign v8 client console to the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface?  In a scenario, client is already using Adobe Campaign v8 client console and campaign are live, sending email deliveries, client would like to take advantage of the features available in Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface, what would be the best path for migration?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @adobegm  The campaign should be automatically available in Web UI. You won't have to migrate them over. They both point to same database and it is just a different way to accessing the existing data.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @adobegm  The campaign should be automatically available in Web UI. You won't have to migrate them over. They both point to same database and it is just a different way to accessing the existing data.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn