Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Interaction Typology Rule

Level 1

Good afternoon,

I am trying to create a typology rule to control the number of propositions generated based on a specific field that I have added to the offer schema (let's call it "type").

Let's see an example of what I want to do:

I ask for 3 propositions to the offer engine, 1 to 3, but 1 and 2 are type A and 3 is type B. What I want to do is to control the generation of propositions, for example, limiting the number of type A to 2, avoiding the offer engine to create 3 propositions of type A.

I would like to do this at the moment when the propositions are generated.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The typology rules available for Interaction, like the Interaction system itself, are limited and can't cover basic cases like this.

I recently developed a modified version of Interaction that has no limits and also better performance, though this was client work and not generally available.

I'll say to solve the problem look at how Interaction currently works and how you want to work, specifically the offer-person activity that Interaction logs.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The typology rules available for Interaction, like the Interaction system itself, are limited and can't cover basic cases like this.

I recently developed a modified version of Interaction that has no limits and also better performance, though this was client work and not generally available.

I'll say to solve the problem look at how Interaction currently works and how you want to work, specifically the offer-person activity that Interaction logs.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1

Thanks for your reply, Jon.

What you propose is to modify the interaction.js functions to add my logic, right?