Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Instance throughput, How to calculate slowness of the running Campaigns/Delivery

Level 1

Hi All,

Can someone pls ans below query :

During execution of batch campaigns having target population around 10M(For example), it has been observed that deployment of emails does not works as per provided instance throughput(Which is again say 10M per hour ) for delivery running in that hour. We would like to know do we need to develop the custom solution for this like creating a workflow which compare the provided throughput on Adobe licence  with the current throughput? or there is any OOB workflow available which can monitor the slowness of the running campaign on one instance based on the instance throughput 

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

The delivery monitoring package should be able to alert you to any delivery throughput issues.

Thanks,

Dave.

1658609_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

The delivery monitoring package should be able to alert you to any delivery throughput issues.

Thanks,

Dave.

1658609_pastedImage_0.png

Level 1

Thanks Dave,

I have this package with me , I can see there is one JS activity which has all the variable and the values are hard coded in it , I would like to set these values by calculating the avg time taken by the deliveries in campaign instance , is this the good idea ? as of now I m queering delivery schema and getting the contact date as start date and last modified date as end date , now I take hours of these two and subtract them each and them ill sum all the hours and take out avg of all them , that I am considering as avg time taken by deliveries for that instance .

Is it good idea ? or any other approach can be considered .