Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Inserting other personalisation fields while creating a landing page

Level 3

Hey gang,

I've been reading creating a landing page here as I'm trying to make a "printable voucher", however I can only access the recipient table, which doesn't hold the data I want to personalise the page with.

Is it possible to link to other schemas/tables or am I stuck with just the recipient table?

Thanks

Kevin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Anita,

I've already found out the solution in my problem.

Just to give an access control in the properties tab.

by default access control is Anonymous access and i've change the use a specific account then publish then all is working fine the landing page.

1797099_pastedImage_0.png

Thank you for the assistance Anita!

regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kevin,

I assume that for landing pages (which are intended to be used by recipients), only recipient related information can be accessed in that context.

Are there many data that you want to add and that is not related to recipients?

Florent

Level 10

Hi Kevin,

AC classic (v6/v7) webApp are absolutely not stuck to nms:recipient schema.

You can define in the webApp properties the default schema used by your webApp in the Storage Document list.

Then the form of a webApp activity (standard, it means v6/v7, or webApp v5 compatibility page) will rely on this schema by default.

The difference is that a default webApp page activity is stuck to the schema defined in the properties, while the webApp page compatibility v5 is not, and is able to manage more powerful objects and schemas queries but is far less convenient for css styling/responsive design.

Regards.
J-Serge

Level 3

Hi thanks both for your reply, I didn't realise changing the Properties on the flow would change the fields the App could look at.

To answer your question Florent, yes, all fields would be related to the recipient. So when they click on the link, they're taken to a web page that displays their information to print out. Here's a screen grab from the Page element. The fields with "%%" around them are the fields I'd like personalised.

1442791_pastedImage_10.png

I've managed to find the membership no, first name and last name now but to attach a coupon... I'm finding that difficult.

Also wanted to know if I can add my own dates based off the rec DOB? i.e. the coupon would be vaild until 2 days after their birthday...

Level 2

Hi Guys!

Im trying to add personalization fields in landing page and there's no data showed.

can you please check my webapp if i've missed anything.

1794238_pastedImage_0.png

this is page 1

1794242_pastedImage_1.png

heres my result.

1794243_pastedImage_3.png

Please help me

Mike

Level 7

Hi Mike,

Can you please check the test data you have created has got values against the fields you are trying to display in your landing page?

Also publish the landing page and then check the result.

Regards,

Anita

Level 2

Hi Anita,

Yup all fields have values.

Thanks,

regards,

Mike

Level 7

Thanks Mike for checking.

Have you published the web-app ? And also are you selecting any record in profile under the preview tab ?

Try type in the primary key of your test record.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 2.35.21 pm.png

Regards,

Anita

Level 2

Hi Anita,

I did that also but still no record showed in page.

please see screencap below.

1796393_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Mike

Level 7

Hi Mike,

If all this does not work then please check if your IP is whitelisted .

You may refer below links:

Re: Webapps behind an ip whitelist

How do I enable an IP address to use the API?

Regards,

Anita

Level 2

Hi Anita,

Thank you for the assistance.

as of our principal and IT, our IP is already added in white-listed.also we have currently existing landing page used but there's no personalization involve.

Hope you can still assist me for this.

Big thanks,

​Mike

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Anita,

I've already found out the solution in my problem.

Just to give an access control in the properties tab.

by default access control is Anonymous access and i've change the use a specific account then publish then all is working fine the landing page.

1797099_pastedImage_0.png

Thank you for the assistance Anita!

regards,

Mike

Level 7

Hi Mike,

That is good to know. Awesome.

Regards,

Anita