Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

In one workflow can we send email with 5 different time zones, meaning same delivery can be sent to people with 5 diff timexoen in one workflow

Level 3

In one workflow can we send email with 5 different time zones, meaning same delivery can be sent to people with 5 diff timezone in one workflow
I want  to send an email with different locals (Different time zone), in one workflow using recuring delivery,

with in one workflow we can send email with different time zones?is it pososibel if yes, pelas eplease help me

@AkshayAnand 

@Craig_Thonis 

@Manoj_Kumar_ 

@Amine_Abedour 

@Marcel_Szimonisz

@DavidKangni 

@Amit_Kumar 

@ShashankNigam02

@Ganesh5067

@Jonathon_wodnicki

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jefrii 

You can try to split the targeted audience based on the Country field in your Target Schema and then Reccurring delivery for each timezone's audience and use the same Delivery Template HTML Code for all the Deliveries in the same Workflow.

Sample Workflow would be as shown below

LakshmiPravallika_0-1706103951940.png

Also, Please select the timezone required in the Reccuring Delivery by Opening it and go to Advanced Tab and then select the required Time zone as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_1-1706104068246.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jefrii 

You can try to split the targeted audience based on the Country field in your Target Schema and then Reccurring delivery for each timezone's audience and use the same Delivery Template HTML Code for all the Deliveries in the same Workflow.

Sample Workflow would be as shown below

LakshmiPravallika_0-1706103951940.png

Also, Please select the timezone required in the Reccuring Delivery by Opening it and go to Advanced Tab and then select the required Time zone as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_1-1706104068246.png

Regards,

Pravallika.