Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

If an attribute Data type defined as ""double" in schema its taking up to 2nd decimal(ActualResult:0.47) in Data view.How can we make up to 5th decimal(0.47292)?? Ex: <attribute label="price" length="30" name="price" type="double"/>

Level 2

Hi,

I have tried using the data type "double" in my adobe campaign schema.

If an attribute Data type defined as ""double" in schema its taking up to 2nd decimal(ActualResult:0.47) in Data view.How can we make up to 5th decimal(0.47292)??

Ex:    <attribute label="price" length="30" name="price"

type="double"/>

Thanks,

Vasu

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Vasu,

first things first, i dont know if you are still facing this issue as this is from 2015. 

moreover, i dont know whihc type of DB your are running but i review this issue and below my finding.

i am running a classic v7 on postgresql. 

The limitation i have is from the adobe campaing callssic interface where i cannot change the double field, so impossibel to show more than 2 precision number after the dote. 

Nolan_Chabert_0-1681358308909.png

But from the DB, even if the field is double or numeric we can have several precision in it.

Nolan_Chabert_1-1681358354642.png

If you realy want to see thos precision in your workflow you will have to change it as string to see it and manage it. 

Nolan_Chabert_2-1681358428606.png

Nolan_Chabert_3-1681358455797.png

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks