Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Identify target emails/users who did not click on the link or URL?

Level 3

Hello Masters of Adobe,

While I am trying to decipher the conundrums of Adobe logic and create specific workflows, I am curious if this is doable? Requirements:

a) Workflow filter/filters that will analyze a URL link in the newsletter that was clicked.

b) If not, re-send the email with the link to those who did not click.

c) Automatically save the list with users that did not click.

Please, let me know if you have any ideas or hints that you can share.

Any info will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Mario,

You would likely need to create a workflow that first queries the broadlogRCP for the recipients of a delivery, from there you will need to look up the tracking responses in the trackinglogRCP and trackingURL schemas. All three schemas have primary and foreign key links between them so that should be simple enough to get.

Once you have the delivery population and the tracking info, you will then need to split the population based on those that responded versus those that have not, then the outbound population that did not reply should go into a list activity.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Mario,

You would likely need to create a workflow that first queries the broadlogRCP for the recipients of a delivery, from there you will need to look up the tracking responses in the trackinglogRCP and trackingURL schemas. All three schemas have primary and foreign key links between them so that should be simple enough to get.

Once you have the delivery population and the tracking info, you will then need to split the population based on those that responded versus those that have not, then the outbound population that did not reply should go into a list activity.

Regards,

Craig

Level 3

Hi Craig,

I appreciate the guidance; I have begun applying the concepts to the workflow and collecting results.
I have a few other questions:
a) Is it possible to collect and reuse URL or Link click / not clicked data from the past?
b) Collect and reuse the information from the past and apply it in the future - would this be doable?

Thank you,

Level 6

Yes, just take a quick look on the trackingLogRcp schema... You'll find a link called "URL" that will provide you the URL that was tracked...