Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to use multiple parameters from the list with records having same email ID into email content?

Level 2

HI,

I have a file with the following fields against same email ID

First NameLast NameEmail ID
JamesKabc@xyz.com
MaxMullerabc@xyz.com

and I have to send only one email ID for multiple records having same email ID, but the content of the email should consider multiple parameters of the profiles with same email.
For example : the content of the email should have

Hi James K and Max Muller

Hoping for a detailed explanation

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @himanshu-singh 

After you query, use a fork and then by using the enrichment activity do a 1:N join on the basis of email address.

With this you will be able to use the rows data in the column using the additional data tab of enrichment.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @himanshu-singh 

After you query, use a fork and then by using the enrichment activity do a 1:N join on the basis of email address.

With this you will be able to use the rows data in the column using the additional data tab of enrichment.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Sorry For the delay response but thanks for the clarification.

Just one small question that if we have to make the email content according to this and it should be dynamic means for some records the duplicates are available and the multiple records are there but for some only one record is available so how can we make this whole thing dynamic in email delivery.