Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to share Report of any campaign with all KPI's in a excel format to someone mail id?

Level 2

I tried to do this but I don't know where to find report of that campaign or if I have to create a report using fields in schemas,  so which schema I select and what are all those fields which comes under KPI.

So, please help me to do this task and explain KPI's.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saurabh99 ,

You can find the Indicators for delivery under the element 'Indicators' in nms:delivery schema. (screenshot) 

Also, here is a good document that explains all the OOTB indicators (KPIs) in Adobe campaign classic and their respective schemas (tables). link

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1668396910614.png

Br,

Shubham 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saurabh99 ,

You can find the Indicators for delivery under the element 'Indicators' in nms:delivery schema. (screenshot) 

Also, here is a good document that explains all the OOTB indicators (KPIs) in Adobe campaign classic and their respective schemas (tables). link

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1668396910614.png

Br,

Shubham 

Employee

Hi @saurabh99, you may also explore the following documentation link that explains report creation in detail and how a link be created for this report. Through this, you may create a custom report as per your campaign requirements, and then simply create a link to the concerned report and specify the entity where you want to make it available.

I hope this helps!