Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to replace Technical deliverability monitoring in ACC

Community Advisor

Hello Team,

By giving that Technical deliverability monitoring has been deprecated in ACC. Any suggestion how to replace this and keep monitoring the deliverability?

Thanks

Luca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Luca_Lattarini - I have used a few different vendors for this and I can recommend using Validity Everest product. Its fairly easy to set up and gives you quite a few tools you can use like:

• Inbox Testing using weighted Seed Lists
  • Engagement / Campaign monitoring with MPP aware pixels
  • Infrastructure (DMARC) monitoring for all of your sending domains
  • Reputation monitoring of your IP addresses.
  • Litmus-like preview rendering engine for design testing
  • Competitive Intel to monitor competitors sending domains
  • SSO access
  • Alert Webhooks (Email, Slack, etc)
  • Integrations for SNDS, Feedback Loops, Google Postmaster, etc

They provide lots of other services as well and the support is really good. Its priced on usage and IP addresses, but for a larger organisation that might have many sending domains, IP addresses, departments, etc its worth the outlay as you can do most of the technical monitoring in one app.

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Luca_Lattarini - I have used a few different vendors for this and I can recommend using Validity Everest product. Its fairly easy to set up and gives you quite a few tools you can use like:

• Inbox Testing using weighted Seed Lists
  • Engagement / Campaign monitoring with MPP aware pixels
  • Infrastructure (DMARC) monitoring for all of your sending domains
  • Reputation monitoring of your IP addresses.
  • Litmus-like preview rendering engine for design testing
  • Competitive Intel to monitor competitors sending domains
  • SSO access
  • Alert Webhooks (Email, Slack, etc)
  • Integrations for SNDS, Feedback Loops, Google Postmaster, etc

They provide lots of other services as well and the support is really good. Its priced on usage and IP addresses, but for a larger organisation that might have many sending domains, IP addresses, departments, etc its worth the outlay as you can do most of the technical monitoring in one app.

Cheers

Darren

Level 1

Hi @Darren_Bowers  wondering if you have had success with adding the Everest tracking pixels into email templates built in AEM and synced to ACC. We're looking for an authoring-friendly scalable way to do this. If so can you share? Thanks in advance!

Level 1

Hello Luca,

I suggest my own solution used by major companies in the world like Samsung Europe/USA/Russia/Latam,  Danone Europe/USA, ...
It is built on my huge experience of Adobe Campaign (since 2007) and deliverability (since 1999).
You can have an advanced monitoring/reporting/alerting of Adobe campaign deliveries.

Let me know if you want a demo !

regards,
Pascal