Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to get HTML content of delivery templates in ACC v7?

Level 2

I need to look for a specific text in all the existing delivery templates. However when I tried building a workflow to fetch the HTML content of the templates, the field is missing in nms:delivery schema - snapshot below. I guess there should be a content(source) field under HTML content (html).

I'm on 7.3.3 build 9359. Also, I have got the administrative access.

Is there any other option to achieve this?

rajeshbhat_0-1713302582091.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @rajeshbhat, the content is not stored in the SQL database, so you can't query it BUT you can use the field data with a regular expression. Take a look:

The "data" field contains all the XML that forms a delivery. The content is between <content> and </content>, so you can make this query:

Heku__0-1713787692081.png

This is a regular expression that searchs what deliveries have in their html content "Hola!", you can change it with the string you need to query.

(Expression: data, Operator: like, Value: %<content%stringtoquery%</content>%)

Hope this helps, regards.

Heku

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @rajeshbhat, the content is not stored in the SQL database, so you can't query it BUT you can use the field data with a regular expression. Take a look:

The "data" field contains all the XML that forms a delivery. The content is between <content> and </content>, so you can make this query:

Heku__0-1713787692081.png

This is a regular expression that searchs what deliveries have in their html content "Hola!", you can change it with the string you need to query.

(Expression: data, Operator: like, Value: %<content%stringtoquery%</content>%)

Hope this helps, regards.

Heku

Level 7

This is definitely a great idea, I hadn't think of use a regular expression here, even if I had the XML Memo attribute under sight. This definitely will revolutionize the way I do all this stuf.

Thank you very much, Heku! 

Level 5

Thank you very much @Heku_ 

thanks to your contribution to the community I have been able to resolve my concerns in a quicker and more efficient way.