Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to get columns values dynamically from Schema

Level 2

hi  

I am trying to get Column values from Schema to use further in workflow. facing issue on this. 

Suppose I have table where I can see lots of products and sub-products associated. So one way is using split I need to get product values first and then using further split(s) i get the sub-products values (w.r.to each product) so huge number of splits, making workflow complex to manage.

Example : Split -> Product = product1, Product = product2 etc, and then further splits for each Sub-Products like (Under Product= product1 -> and Split -> sub-product = sub-product1, sub-product 2 and so on...) , so I am trying to get values of products and subproducts dynamically so that in case if any more products and sub products get addedd in future, my workflow should be able to pull those data without any change in logic.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CSLTGUPTAA 

this could be done on multiple ways depending what is your aim.

You can easily resolve this in JS node with two for loops (one for products and other for sub-product). Loops will iterate and you can do whatever you want with values.

Below is example to create for loop workflow with one parameter (but you can extend it).

For loop as a workflow 

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CSLTGUPTAA 

this could be done on multiple ways depending what is your aim.

You can easily resolve this in JS node with two for loops (one for products and other for sub-product). Loops will iterate and you can do whatever you want with values.

Below is example to create for loop workflow with one parameter (but you can extend it).

For loop as a workflow 

Regards,

Milan

Administrator

Hi @CSLTGUPTAA,

Were you able to solve your problem with the given solution? Please let us know. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa