Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to find out all active profiles in adobe campaign classic

Level 4

Hi team,

How do I identify all the active profiles in adobe campaign classic?

I know I can see this on the campaign control pannel ->Performance monitoring

But how do I verify this in my instance?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 ,

You can find that info in 'Customer Metrics'.
Go to Administration>Campaign Management>Customer Metrics.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1666171149056.png

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 ,

You can find that info in 'Customer Metrics'.
Go to Administration>Campaign Management>Customer Metrics.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1666171149056.png

Br,

Shubham

Level 4

Hi @Shubham_Goyal__ 

thanks for the response

The Customer Metrics. is not updated since last year in my console.

Is there any other way around to figure out this?

Regards

Abhinav

Community Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 ,

Check if the  “Number of active billing profiles” workflow in Admin>Production>Technical Wkf's is running if not try restarting it and once the execution is completed then it may give you results in the 'Customer Metrics'/Control Panel.
Else the other way around is to create a custom workflow and query all broadLog* tables (delivery, mobile apps, visitor, operator, etc) for the last 6 months (as per the retention period set in deployment wiz) and then use deduplication on this data and you will get unique (active) profiles. Now, as the Default retention period for broadLogs is usually 180d so this data might be not the actual number of Active Profiles for the year but it might give you some idea of the active profiles in the system.

If nothing works then reach out to Adobe support to get this OOTB 'Billing wkf' corrected.  

Br,

Shubham

Level 3

I have learnt recently from Adobe that old Billing wkf (billingActiveContactCount) has been replaced with the new one (billing) and now information about active profiles is present in: Campaign Control Panel > Performance monitoring < Active profiles

Level 3

Unfortunately, this billing workflow does not work on v7 build 9349 (or before,  f'course). With this, the active profiles don't show up in the Control Panel (which has been a Beta version for 2+ years, I reckon).

-wALF

Level 2

Hi @abhinav99 ,

To check in the AC instance, you can query the operator schema with condition on acount and login type.

Thanks