Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to Embed Surveys in a web page?

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how to embed a surveys created in Adobe Campaign Classic into a page of a website and a screen of an app.

I would like to be able to embed a survey in website already created evoiding the creation of new dedicated pages.

For the website I can have 2 scenarios:

Website where I want to embed the survey, uses AEM sites.

Website where I want to embed the survey, does not use AEM sites.

For the App I don't know if Adobe Campaign Classic is able to manage just part of content (a survey in this scenario) that can be embedded into a screen of an app (native ios/android apps). In the official documentation I found the export of contents via JSON but I don't have experience with contents exported via JSON so I don't know if it can work or not (link here)

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Websites can also consume and render JSON serialization.

Any format can be output by Campaign, so your survey should accommodate the format users request.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Lord Handerson,

You can create a survey using jssp's, with output in json to be consumed by your app.

An easier approach would be wkwebview or similar, with the drawback of non-native controls.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the feedback. Ok for the Json for the app but for the website?

Thank you

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Websites can also consume and render JSON serialization.

Any format can be output by Campaign, so your survey should accommodate the format users request.