Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Adobe campaign integration with Adobe sensei

Level 2

Hi Team,

Just wanted to know, if there is any integration available for Adobe campaign and Adobe sensei so that we can use AI features such as mail open timings, most-active channel for customers etc.

Any lead would be helpful on this subject

Regards,

Subrat Sahu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello Subrat,

Check this link AI-powered emails accelerate customer engagement | Adobe Campaign

To use a licensed product like Adobe Campaign in your solution, you simply plug the service into your integration. You are then able to use Adobe I/O as a gateway to access product features while details like API authentication are handled in the same way for all of those services. Click here Adobe I/O: The Future of Integrations

Regards,

Venu

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello Subrat,

Check this link AI-powered emails accelerate customer engagement | Adobe Campaign

To use a licensed product like Adobe Campaign in your solution, you simply plug the service into your integration. You are then able to use Adobe I/O as a gateway to access product features while details like API authentication are handled in the same way for all of those services. Click here Adobe I/O: The Future of Integrations

Regards,

Venu