Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to Disable all Campaign Workflows at the Same Time

Level 1

Have a client who has hundreds of campaigns and they want to be able to Disable ALL of them easily, and then only turn on a handful during particular weather events.  Can anyone help.  We thought maybe we could reset a value in a table using a Stored Proc - want to make sure it is the right table (first of all).  I have heard discussions about writing a custom Technical Workflow to do this but I never knew how that ended.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @bd_chicago :

You can create a function using JS to fetch the workflow ids of all the workflows in running(started/restarted) state for your specific campaign/program folder holding all the client campaigns and use these workflow ids to stop them at one go using xtk.workflow.Stop() .

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @bd_chicago :

You can create a function using JS to fetch the workflow ids of all the workflows in running(started/restarted) state for your specific campaign/program folder holding all the client campaigns and use these workflow ids to stop them at one go using xtk.workflow.Stop() .

Hope this helps.

Thanks.