Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to Disable all Campaign Workflows at the Same Time

Level 1

Have a client who has hundreds of campaigns and they want to be able to Disable ALL of them easily, and then only turn on a handful during particular weather events.  Can anyone help.  We thought maybe we could reset a value in a table using a Stored Proc - want to make sure it is the right table (first of all).  I have heard discussions about writing a custom Technical Workflow to do this but I never knew how that ended.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @bd_chicago :

You can create a function using JS to fetch the workflow ids of all the workflows in running(started/restarted) state for your specific campaign/program folder holding all the client campaigns and use these workflow ids to stop them at one go using xtk.workflow.Stop() .

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @bd_chicago :

You can create a function using JS to fetch the workflow ids of all the workflows in running(started/restarted) state for your specific campaign/program folder holding all the client campaigns and use these workflow ids to stop them at one go using xtk.workflow.Stop() .

Hope this helps.

Thanks.