Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

how many types of delivery are present in adobe camapign classic

Level 4

hi all

m confused

how many types of delivery are present in adobe campaign

i cam see in documentation

2 types of delivery 

continiusos and recurring delivery 

but when i check adobe camapign console

i can see 2 new delivery

emaol delivery and delivery activity

how these are differnet from other please help

m bit new to adobe please help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
  • Delivery: lets you configure a delivery action. Refer to the Delivery section.
  • Delivery control: lets you start, pause or stop a delivery. Refer to the Delivery control section.
  • Continuous delivery: lets you start a delivery from the scenario specified in the activity. Refer to the Continuous delivery section.
  • Recurring delivery: lets you configure a delivery template occurrence within a campaign. Refer to Recurring delivery.
  • Cross-channel deliveries: lets you configure a delivery on the corresponding channel. Refer to the Cross-channel deliveries section.

Hope this helps,

-Andrea

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee
  • Delivery: lets you configure a delivery action. Refer to the Delivery section.
  • Delivery control: lets you start, pause or stop a delivery. Refer to the Delivery control section.
  • Continuous delivery: lets you start a delivery from the scenario specified in the activity. Refer to the Continuous delivery section.
  • Recurring delivery: lets you configure a delivery template occurrence within a campaign. Refer to Recurring delivery.
  • Cross-channel deliveries: lets you configure a delivery on the corresponding channel. Refer to the Cross-channel deliveries section.

Hope this helps,

-Andrea